1) Why do pranksters love April 1?
Because it's april fools
2) What are the two theories about the origin of April Fools' Day?
The day was a good way to enter spring Some believe the fun holiday began in 1582 when the world transitioned from the Julian calendar, which celebrated the New Year on the last week of March, to the current Gregorian calendar. Those unaware of the change, or refusing to accept the January 1 start date, were often mocked and had jokes played on them on or around the old New Year.
3) What was the BBC the first to do in 1957?
To make a prank over the tv
4) Why did Swiss farmers purportedly have a bumper spaghetti crop in 1957?
5) What did the BBC tell viewers who wanted to grow a spaghetti tree?
"stick a dry piece of the pasta in a can of tomato sauce and keep their fingers crossed."
6) What clever prank did Virgin Australia devise in 2018?
Putting a gym in a plane
7) What were interested passengers promised?
complimentary work-out gear and a delicious after-class snack.
8) Who did Lexus partner with for their April 1, 2018 prank?
9) Why did customers have to provide 23andMe with their saliva?
To find out their genetics
10) What kind of customization could new Lexus customers expect?
Edits just for you
11) Why did customers not need a key to start the car?
Because the car has dna recognition